[Namron] Axeman

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:47:59 PDT 2010

Greetings all!
I just wanted to write a quick note and thank everyone for making Axeman such a great event! Thank you to Lord Vincinti and Lord Charles of Portsmouth for autocratting. Thank you to Lady Colette and Lord Tigernauch for running a yummy tavern which also made a profit! Oh and the next time you see them congratulate them on receiving their AoAs this weekend. :) I also want to thank you to Master Tadhg and Mistress Alex for making a fantastic nobles lunch.

Skorrgardr's newest champions are:
Heavy champion Lord Eynon ap Maddoc
Rapier champion HL Carroll
Archery champion HL Samuel ap Dewey
Throw weapons champion HL Kiegan
Arts and Sciences Champion Lady Melina de Mantua (who was also the recipient of a Sable Thistle for her work in costuming)
and Bardic Champion Lady Droen O'Rourke

In addition, I would like to congratulate Lady Afsenae on receiving her Torsade.
And thank you again to all of you for coming out and making it a great event!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina