[Namron] Thank You for all of the help at Axeman

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:54:36 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the GREAT populace of Namron and Skorragardr!

This last weekend we had a great event and had lots of fun. If you were
not there you missed a very enjoyable event.

We had fantastic weather, good fighting, good competitions, and nice
warm fires at night. The temperature was almost perfect the entire
weekend. We had a Bardic fire on Saturday night that was one of the
largest I have seen. A nice fire and so many people gathered all around
and enjoying each others company and the bardic competition. It seemed
as if most of the camp was there at Bardic!

I would like to say thank you to all those that helped out before and
during the event to take care of the tavern, bathrooms, setup, prize
baskets, running competitions, transporting, and all manner of help.

More than once I realized I had forgotten something and would go to
check on it and someone had already taken care of it before I could get
there or ask anyone to do it! It was great:-)

This type of help and pitching in by so many people throughout the group
is what makes an event like this possible and makes it fun for everyone.

So, thank you to everyone that was there for helping and pitching in to
make this a great event.

YIS,
Vincenti
Co-Autocrat for Axeman VI