[Namron] OT: Looking to Murder a Friend for a good cause

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:43:01 PDT 2010

Pardon the bandwidth.. or dont (Its cheap these days)

Antonia and I are hosting a Murder Mystery at our home on December 11th for
a good cause.  There will be dinner, and lots of fun as you try to find the
killer.  The cost of admission?  Simply a soccer ball per person.  Of
course, donations above and beyond are accepted.  Please email me offline if
you would like information on how to reserve your spot as seating
IS definitely limited.

What is this for?   I am so glad you asked.  I have worked for the past few
years with a mission group in Northern Mexico.  They serve four different
communities in this poverty stricken area.  They work through out the year
to provide for their needs, but at Christmas time they try to give the
children the fun and hope of Christmas by passing out soccer balls.  The
children stand in long lines waiting for a ball.  Its INCREDIBLE.. the
donations will be added to the growing need.

Ranchos Dos Countries latest "win" was to purchase a small plot of land in
literally a DUMP, build a school, and hire a teacher to educate these kids
that live in the dump area.  They've recently added running water.  I'm so
proud of RDC.. Can you tell?

Thanks all

Señor Lorenzo Martín