[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] A Great Loss

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 04:02:31 PDT 2010

Our family's sincerest condolences and most fervent prayers go out to his family, and most especially Ara and Tyler.

Please let us all know of any memorial services.

We have all truly lost a friend today.

Remember him well--and never miss even one chance to hug your family and friends.

Regards,

Tadhg