[Namron] another Storm has fallen

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 13:03:29 PDT 2010

 Terry taught me much...Including how to stand up for myself.
Some day I will share a priceless story of how a casual visit scared the heck out of a friend that was living with Ian and myself. The gentleman didn't know we knew Terry. I  usually smile whenever I think of it. But it's not wotking today.

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart