[Namron] Regional Naming Meeting at Protectorate

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Oct 6 10:29:45 PDT 2010

The first meeting was Friday night at Mooneschadowe, also starting at 10.  There was no problem with sobriety.  The people who were more interested in drinking didn't attend the meeting.

My only concern with having the meetings on Friday evenings is the people who can't get there for one reason or another-getting off work late, day tripping, etc.

Annabelle