[Namron] Inventory

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 07:34:33 PDT 2010

ahhh, good thinking! We knew about the game and traffic but I had not
thought about it being homecoming and the traffic getting bad even earlier.

Also, as a reminder, not only are we doing the shed inventory at 10am
tomorrow, we are also going to take out everything we need for Axeman
which is only ONE WEEK away.

I look forward to seeing as many as possible at both the shed inventory
and at Axeman:-)

YIS,
Vincenti