[Namron] Upcoming pop meetings

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 16:12:20 PDT 2010

Okay, here is it: http://www.ok.gov/elections/Early_Voting.html

You can vote early at the County Election Board
 office in the county where you are registered to vote from 8 AM to 6 PM
 on Friday and Monday before all elections.  For state and federal
elections only, you also can vote early from 8 AM to 1 PM on Saturday
before the election.

General Election
Friday, October 29
8 AM - 6 PM

November 2
Saturday, October 30
8 AM - 1 PM

Monday, November 1
8 AM - 6 PM
Again, just hope that's helpful. :)

-Rose

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)