[Namron] Beltane Bids----Med Faire Liason

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:04:30 PDT 2010

  Greetings unto the Populace,

Just wanted to send out to the list that we are accepting applications
for Norman Med Faire Liason for the year 2011. If you are interested in
this position please let their Excellencies and myself know by October
1, 2010. We will announce at the October Pop meeting who will be the
next liason.

Also tonight at Pop meeting we opened up for bids for autocrats for
Beltane 2011.  This year we will be having a theme Beltane which will be
"Alice in Wonderland".  If you are interested in being the autocrat for
Beltane, please get your bid into their Excellencies and myself by
November 1, 2010 so that we will announce at the November Pop meeting.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron Seneschal