[Namron] Fwd: [Northkeep] Kings Champion Demo

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Sep 8 07:21:55 PDT 2010

The circumstances that Montega refers to are that we lost a member of our populace quite unexpectedly last week and a good number of people will be attending her funeral on Saturday afternoon.  We would love to have some extra support from our friends in Namron to help our little fledgling medieval faire grow.  If you can, come out on Saturday or Sunday and give us a hand.  Please contact Montega at the email address below for more information.  Thanks!!!

Mercedes