[Namron] Naming of the North!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:29:50 PDT 2010

What a great time to be here! This Friday at Camp Will Rogers during the
Mooneschadowe event they are going to have a meeting to discuss names
that we can use when we talk about Northern Ansteorra.

Some names that people have talked about is something to do with Mother
Earth, Mother Land, Red Land, Red Earth, Heart Land, or whatever you
might think of. Translate those in to a medieval language like Norse and
then be able to present it.

If you want to have input now is the time to do it. If you will not be
able to make the meeting but have some ideas please send them to someone
that will be going. We all have voices, we should let them be heard so
we can pick our favorite names.

YIS,

Vincenti