[Namron] Submitting a name suggestion

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Sep 16 05:43:52 PDT 2010

In an effort to better, culturally, identify the peoples of the Northern
region, we have started collecting name suggestions for the Northern Region.
In order to better track them we have setup a website to collect everyone's
ideas.

Here is a form for your name suggestions: http://tinyurl.com/22uvbd5

You can see these names listed here:

http://northstar.scaevent.org/regional-names

This Friday's meeting will only be a discussion of the names. Many more
meetings will follow around the North. If you can't make it and you'd like
to have your suggestion heard, please fill out the form above.

HE Orlando

"a name is less important than those people it represents and
a banner is less important than those that would rally under it!"