[Namron] Protectorate Gate Shifts

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 16 12:24:20 PDT 2010

I'll take 2-4 on Saturday. Margarite----- Original Message -----
  From: Rose
  To: Namron ; Barony ; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [Namron] Protectorate Gate Shifts

        Greetings,

        Namron's Protectorate is coming up soon, on October 8th - 10th in Oklahoma City, and we are looking for people to volunteer for gate shifts. Please let me know if you can volunteer two hours of time to sit gate, and which shift that you would prefer. The shifts that need to be filled are listed below. Thanks!

        Friday:
        7-9
        9-11

        Saturday: