[Namron] Open A&S Night...MANY THANKS...Monday, 27 Sept, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 07:29:14 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I would like to thank all the folks that came out to costume, embroider, work on heraldry, card wool, and generally, enjoy the community of A&S.

 would especially like to thank our newcomers, Brad, Amber, and Chris...okay, Amber and Chris are more new to me. It is
good to see new faces joining the insanity and setting some targets for more project types. It was truly a joy to see all the effort and industry on Monday.

By the way, is there anyone who would be interested in discussing (and showing off) combat archery? Several folks are interested in getting armor and weapons together. Maybe 11 October??

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick