[Namron] Items (if you want them)

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 14:48:44 PDT 2010

it is all yours.  I need it gone from my driveway before the 4th (so that I dont have to move it back into the garage).

You can swing by and get it.  It is HEAVY!   If i am not home, just feel free to take it. (it is under a tarp, please leave the tarp :)   )

Please let me know if you decide you dont want it, so that I can find someplace else for it  :)

Adena