[Namron] new to Namron

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:22:57 PDT 2010

if you have time and would like to meet some people tonight there will
be some at Sellers rec center which is located between May and Penn and
just north of SW 89th street. If you need help and directions you can
give me a call, I just live a few blocks from there.

They will be doing rapier fighting and scribal tonight.

YIS,

Vincenti
Cell: 405-361-6761