[Namron] [NR] Naming of the North!

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Sep 15 23:25:40 PDT 2010

I havent been to the pop meetings so i am not entirely sure what this is all about....and i figured if i didnt know then there were probably others out there who dont know either but wont speak up! I know i could just wait until Friday but i might be coming up on Saturday morning instead and there would be allot of folks who wouldnt make this event at all.

Lance