[Namron] Award Recommendations

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:19:43 PDT 2010

If you are not sure if a person has that award yet or if you want to
check to see all the awards that they have, it is very easy to do.

Go to: http://www.ansteorra.org/ which is the main page for the
Ansteorra. As you look down the left side you will see a button labeled
"Order of Precedence", click on that and it will take you to a page that
is titled "College of Hearalds" and when you look down you will see
"Interactive search of the Roll of Precedence" with options under that
for types of searches such as "Name Search" or "Award Search". For this
example click on the "Name Search" This will take you to the search
page, if you do not want to follow the steps above just use this link:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php

If you are looking for a specific person such as Vincenti da Murano
(that would be me), you may or may not remember how I spelled it so you
might just start by typing in "vin" and clicking search, with that you
get a list of 20 or more names that will include ones like "Alvin de
Clairemont" because the "vin" is in Alvin. If you modify your search by
clicking the box for "Start of Name" and hitting search you will get a
list of 5 names. You can then click on the persons name and see what
awards they have gotten and when they got them.

Award search is equally easy so I will not cover it also. If you have
any questions or problems please do not hesitate to contact me.

YIS,
Vincenti