[Namron] Protectorate Gate Shifts

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 15:23:08 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Namron's Protectorate is coming up soon, on October 8th - 10th in
Oklahoma City, and we are looking for people to volunteer for gate
shifts. Please let me know if you can volunteer two hours of time to
sit gate, and which shift that you would prefer. The shifts that need
to be filled are listed below. Thanks!

Friday:
5-7
7-9
11-1

Saturday:
6-8
8-10
2-4

-Rose the Obnoxious
580-514-9764
rose_welch at yahoo.com

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)