[Namron] My apologies

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:35:02 PDT 2011

Unto the fair and noble Barony of Namron do I, Adalia, send greetings.  It
is with heavy heart that I come this night beseaching your mercy.  Due to
circumstances beyond my control, my family and I will be unable to attend
tomorrow's festivities.  I know that I have volunteered to walk the ropes
repeatedly on the morrow and this missive is coming very late in the day.
However, I was trying to find some other alternative that would allow to
travel unto your fair lands.

I wish you all the best of days tomorrow.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis