[Namron] For those not attending Queens Champion

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 08:38:40 PDT 2011

For those that are not attending Queens Champion on May 21st, I have an idea for you!!

I will be traveling to Melees and Mayhem in Calontir that weekend.  Anyone want to join me?  (and by join me, I mean go, not necessarily in my car, though that could be an option).

See the link below for more information.

http://shireofcrescentmoon.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70:mm15&catid=38:events&Itemid=55

It is closer then many events in our own Kingdom, and you will get to meet new people, make new friends, and then kill them :)

Adena