[Namron] Help with Newcomers' Encampment at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Chris McKinley baguakali at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:14:11 PDT 2011

To all good gentles who are planning on attending Wiesenfeuer Baronial this
weekend, I am in need of some assistance.  I'm organizing a Newcomers'
Encampment for all the newcomers we met at Medieval Faire and I will need
some help serving food to them on Friday evening.  I am also helping with
feast so I'm going to be busy enough that I could sure use an extra set of
hands.  Please let me know if you will be available for such assistance.
Thank you.

Chris McKinley
Namron Hospitaler