[Namron] This week in Archery...

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:25:03 PDT 2011

This weekend is Wiesenfeuer Baronial. I have spoken with Tigernach,
Wiesenfeuer's Archery Marshal and he has said that the archery range
will be setup for practice all day Saturday so that we can do Royal
Rounds, IKACs, and maybe a fun shoot.

Sunday morning after court (about 10am I am guessing) they will have
their Championship. The Championship should not take more than about 2
hours.

Sunday afternoon after a short court and lunch, the range will be opened
back up for practice.

This will be a great opportunity for us to get away scores on our Royal
Rounds since we have to do that each year.

If you are not able to make it out on Friday or Saturday and just come
Sunday you will not have to pay gate fees since Troll will already be
closed.

I will be arriving on site Friday afternoon and will be spending some
time on the range Saturday and then of course on Sunday.

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
Barony of Namron, Archery Marshal