[Namron] Officers Meeting Monday April 18th 7pm Hidden Castle

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:17:46 PDT 2011

Greetings,

This is a reminder that we will be having our scheduled monthly officers
meeting next Monday the 18th. The time and place has changed. It will be
at 7pm at the Hidden Castle in Norman.  Following the meeting we will
then have the Beltane Planning meeting at 7:30pm.  We will be meeting in
the back room at the Hidden Castle. If you're not familiar with the
Hidden Castle (previously Buzz's), it's at 1309 SW 24th Ave., Norman.

The general populace along with any deputies are encouraged to attend
but unless they are representing the officer and reporting for them,
they will need to wait until the end of the meeting to offer additional
comments and suggestions. The reason for this is to ensure that all of
the officers have ample time to make their report and to keep the
meeting as short as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron Seneschal