[Namron] Medieval Fair 2011 List Field Schedule

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 20:12:42 PDT 2011

Greetings! I hope everyone is having a great night. I want to thank everyone who
came out today and helped with the list field. We had magic, educational ,
chivalric combat, rapier combat, and court dancing. We are going to try
something else new for tomorrow, Saturday April 2. The current list field
schedule will be.....

Saturday April 2

10:00-11:00 - Chivalric Combat
11:00-12:00- Rapier Combat
12:00-12:30- Lunch Break
12:00-12:30 - Extra Activities
12:30-1:30- Chivalric Combat
1:30-2:30- Rapier Combat
2:30-3:00-Extra Activities
3:00-4:00-Chivalric Combat
4:00-5:00- Rapier Combat
5:00-5:30- Extra Activities
5:30-6:30-Chivalric Combat
6:30-7:00-Rapier Combat

You will notice a few time slots are labeled "extra activites." We have SO many
people who have such great talents that we will have to wait until tomorrow to
decide when each activity will be happening. Although this is the schedule, this
is by no means permanent. Please forward this message to any other lists that
you think should see it.

Again, thank you ALL for everything you have done, do, and will do in the future
days.

Kyna