[Namron] "Pot luck" hospitality luncheon for the Namron tent this weekend

Julie Cornelius katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:55:54 PDT 2011

Good morning

Their Excellencies have requested a hospitality luncheon be provided for
everyone - especially newcomers - in the Namron tent for Wiesenfeuer
Baronial this weekend.  We would like to extend a warm welcome to any that
might be attending an SCA event for the first time from Med-Faire.

I am coordinating this effort and asking for donations to the Namron spread.
Donnchadh and I will be bringing bread, cheese and lunchmeat at well as make
some tea to drink. I will also provide table cloths and several plates and
platters. Collections of these items will take place in the early morning
behind the thrones in the Namron tent.

Please send me an email or call me to let me know if you would like to bring
something.  If you have an extra chair that you could bring that would be
great as well since many new people may not know to bring one.

My thanks
Baroness Katheryn
405-761-9877
katheryn.cunningghame at gmail dot com