[Namron] Baronial Equipment - Repair List

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 10:51:32 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I have to disagree with Wolfgang on disposing of the GP Mediums. The incident on Sunday was because the walls don't go all the way to the ground. We need to designate sets of poles for GP Mediums and shorten them to the appropriate size.

The GP Mediums don't need to be used as viewing pavilions anymore...the Panthers are great for that. The GP Mediums need to be put back to their original purpose...general purpose tent. We have enough other tents to let the GP's be used for kitchen, hospitality, storage, etc...but they need the appropriate sized supports (poles).

In particular, the only damage to the hospitality tent was one side pole...another thing we needs spares for on each of the tents.

As for the Dagged Pavilion, I'll take care of rebuilding the ridge pole...I know the overhead needs a rebuild--the uprights bear looking at, too.

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick