[Namron] Our goal accomplished

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Tue Apr 5 13:13:00 PDT 2011

I just had a city employee come to my house to replace our gas meter and
had to enter to check pilot lights.  He notices all the boxes, chairs,
ice chests, etc. that is scattered throughout the hallway and living
room.  He particularly asked me about the youth chivalric equipment he saw.

As soon as I mentioned the word 'Medieval Fair' he cut me off and very
excitedly asked, "Were you the people in the far corner?"

He said he and his son had such an awesome time walking around and
watching the fighting.  The best comment he made was how wonderful
everyone was.  So friendly and they talked about everything they did and
shared so much information.

He said, "It was the best part of the fair!"

Sybilla