[Namron] Help with Newcomers' Encampment at Wiesenfeuer

Chris McKinley baguakali at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:07:44 PDT 2011

Thanks, Muriel and Lorenzo.  We don't have a set serving time since the
newcomers (and us, for that matter) will all be arriving whenever after work
that it's convenient and we want the newcomers to have access to the food
and drinks whenever it is they arrive.  I'm planning on being there at about
5 p.m.  As I mentioned, I'm also helping out with feast so I'm going to be
hopping a bit.  It's especially in those times that I have to run up to the
kitchen that I'll most need someone to spell me.  Even if the folks aren't
eating and drinking constantly, we need to be prepared to at least have
someone present so they don't feel abandoned, and simply to keep an eye on
the drinks and food/stove.