[Namron] Newcomers' Meeting

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:51:09 PDT 2011

Ditto what Jacq said and as far as who to BE, I wouldnt let that stop you
from enjoying the SCA.  Many people dont choose a persona right away, some
do and then change it later.  Most, I would say, start out with very basic
attire, get involved in whatever interests them, and decide the to BE part
later.

I think Margharita and Chris  answered the question of where in the other
post.  Hope to see you guys at the meeting.

Lorenzo