[Namron] archery request

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:47:17 PDT 2011

Len - Bring your bolts on Sunday. I will bring my left wing jig. I used
it to make my period arrows that are 4 fletch. You will have to be
careful as you line up each feather since there is no nock to lock it in
to place.

If you use 4 fletch on your bolts you will need to make sure that you
put the feathers down far enough so that they do not hit your bolt
holder on top.

Also you will have to have a center groove for the down feather to
travel in. Or were you planning on doing a fighter jet feather design
where 2 feathers are horizontal to the ground and then the other 2
feathers are both on the top side of the bolt so that each one is going
out at about a 60 degree angle up from the horizontal ones. I have never
done this style myself. I would think that it would make it very
difficult to do a speed round.

Vincenti