[Namron] Chass missing Beltane

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 17:47:06 PDT 2011

Well I know some of you have seen. My brother had a full blown seizure fell and fractured his skull. His brain was damaged they do not know how much. He fractured his skull frist left from back of center around to his right ear, above that one another fracture from right of center of the back of his head around to his temple. He shattered his cheak bone and eye socket. He is in OU Trauma. He can now recognize his fiance and members of the family, this all happened Friday. They said he is recovering at a phenominal rate. They have him on a siezure medication and he will be on it the rest of his life. He went into great description on what his motorcycle was and what custom work he has had done to it. What he managed to do was bruise his brain on the right side.. from above the ear down and back. I appreciate all the good thoughts and pos energy. They have no idea why he had a siezure.. he had never had one before. I am at my families beck and call.... so we can drop and run.

Chass aka Lord Charinthalis Del Sans