[Namron] Meetings and locations OH MY!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Apr 20 10:01:22 PDT 2011

Greetings All!

I've seen a great deal of discussion about meeting locations. We changed the
location of officer's meeting this time so it would coincide with the
Beltane planning meeting.

I see no reason we should not continue to have the meeting at our house. The
scheneschal should hold the meeting where they believe they are most
comfortable. Furthermore, our place is within the Barony's borders and not
difficult to find. If you feel uncomfortable in our house then Her
Excellency and I apologize. Please join us at the next officer's meeting or
open house and we will try to rectify that. It's always our hope that
officer's meeting be as much a social gathering as a business gathering.

This year, everyone has been working very hard preparing for Gulf Wars, Med
Fair, Beltane etc. AND doing a great job if I might add. Additionally, we
have well attended activities every night of the week. Unfortunately, this
can add some stress. Stress is bad.

That said, I believe it was discussed that we would shorten pop meetings a
bit? This is a much more interesting concept to me. "Shorten" was probably a
bad choice of words. I believe the true spirit of the expression was that we
should have less "business" and more fun.

SO, What sorts of fun things can we do? (I think this will be a much more
productive conversation)

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com