[Namron] meetings

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:49:32 PDT 2011

Lady Isobel,
Everything that happens at Officers meetings is published for the populace to see in the notes that the Seneschal, Lady Margherita, posts to the list every month. In fact, that is how this whole conversation about officers meetings got started, because of a comment made in the officer's meeting notes that were published to the list.  I hope that helps to answer your questions and concerns.
Baronessa Caterina
 I'm trying to get to where I can come back to the SCA regularly & I just