[Namron] Baronial Equipment - Repair List

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 11:12:40 PDT 2011

Wolfgang said: "I am in favour of hosting some recurring classes on how to raise and maintain these tents so when we call for tent crews, everyone is on the same page."

This would be really great. I always feel bad when they call for help when raising the pavilions and I rush over but have no idea what to do. :P

-Rose

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."