[Namron] Med Fair Thank you

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Apr 5 09:35:41 PDT 2011

I agree that having someone to check on anyone who was working to see if they needed anything was a great idea, and Nicolea did a great job of it.

We also need someone dedicated to checking ropes on all the tents, which Robert of the Fair did on Sunday.

The only problem with multiple people in charge of things was figuring out who was in charge of what.  On a couple of items, I know people were directed to several different people before they found the correct person.  That could possibly be handled by having a list posted somewhere of who to contact for what.  Possibly the hospitality or hospitallers tents, out of view of the general public, since those 2 should generally have someone in them and have somewhere out of view to put a list, unlike the A&S or Living History areas.

Annabelle