[Namron] Meetings and locations OH MY!

Stacy hotclady at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:42:57 PDT 2011

I'm also thinking that one of us could do a class on basic tunics, maybe a class on what the different awards that are given in the Barony as well as the Kingdom.  This is the kind of stuff that new people (and not so new people) would like to know and will help them get an idea of how the SCA really works. :)  What we really want is people to come back and participate with us and join our family and knowing some of the basics will encourage that I think. :)