[Namron] Beltane Prize Baskets...

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sat Apr 23 07:56:22 PDT 2011

Who are our outgoing champions?

The website has Sam ap Dewi for archery, and Ray ap Dewi for thrown weapons, but doesn't list the other champions.  I believe that Karl won A&S with his lute, but who are the bardic and brewing champions?

I am going through and collecting things to use for prizes, and I'll get with Droen on how best to get them to her.

Annabelle