[Namron] Archery Practice Canceled today:-(

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:24:51 PDT 2011

Yeah, well, the Gods seem to think this is excellent thrown weapons
weather up here in Northkeep. Thor has his lighting bolts all warmed
up and seems to think the building I'm in looks like a really practice
good target right now.

Ivo-who is currently glad he he was born after the invention of the
lightning rod.