[Namron] Fwd: [mooneschadowe] Possible event site

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Apr 25 11:17:46 PDT 2011

I would LOVE to see the Interkingdom Peace events re-established.

For the majority who don't know about them, when Calontir first became a kingdom, we had several years where we had peace events with them, instead of wars.  All melee teams had to have members from both kingdoms, etc.  The theme was that we would guard each others backs, the emblem was the 2 civil ensigns combined, ½ the Calon cross, ½ the Ansteorran star, and the motto was "Bare is the Brotherless Back".

Annabelle