[Namron] Fwd: [mooneschadowe] Possible event site

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Apr 25 11:22:38 PDT 2011

Vivat the Black Star!  Hurrah for Calontir and Ansteorra!  The Lion and
the Falcon stand, together o're the foe!

I don't still remember all the verses, but when we went up to Valor with
Owen and Geneveria as Prince and Princess, several Ansteorrans and
Calontiri got together and sang Bare is the Brotherless Back.  It was a
blast.

Donnchadh