[Namron] TREB Demo Monday!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 11:50:30 PDT 2011

We would love to bring Persuasion to the Trebuchet/Cat Demo Monday and I am
putting in a request for someone with a large pick up or trailer to make
this possible.  Her parts are 8 feet long.  Ideally, if we can load her up
mid afternoon Monday (I am on the east side of Norman), that will give time
to get her to Westheimer Field, assembled and tested before the Demo begins
at 6:30.  Then we need to take her down and bring her back to Keep.

And while this is not an official event or an Authorizing Event, it will
give a great chance for those who are interested to learn the engine;
hopefully she will not be cantankerous that day :-)

If you can help, please look me up at Beltane or get hold of me Sunday
afternoon or evening.

Many thanks!

Wolfgang

06:34:00