[Namron] This Saturday...

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 10:17:48 PDT 2011

This Saturday is WATER WARS!!! We all know it will be hot, so why NOT come out with your favorite super soaker and get Wet! Water balloons from trebuchets?! WHAT! You will just have to see it to believe it!

AND.....

After water wars, in the cool of the evening (yea, right) in Lawton there will be a belly dance show, Memories of the silk road. I know that a few of us are planning to go down, and as always... The more the merrier!

"Memories of the Silk Road" begins at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6 p.m. at the Cameron University Theatre, 2800 W. Gore. Admission is $10 per person. For more information about the show or lessons call Terry Smith at 512-4277.