[Namron] Water Wars!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:21:23 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
In an effort to keep our populace members cool at Water Wars this weekend, we have decided that instead of serving burgers and dogs that would require one (or several) poor souls to stand over a hot grill to cook, that we will serve sub type sandwiches with cold cuts instead.

I will provide the meat and cheese and Baron Cassius and Baroness Kajira will provide the rolls, lettuce, tomato, and condiments.

Please bring appropriate sides to go along with the main dish.

We look forward to seeing you all there!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina
Baron Cassius and Baronessa Kajira