[Namron] Namron Officers Meeting August 15th 7:30pm Hidden Castle

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:08:37 PDT 2011

Greetings,

This is a reminder that we will be having our monthly officers meeting
tomorrow night (Monday the 15th) at 7:30pm at the Hidden Castle in
Norman 1309 SW 24th Norman, OK. Deputies and Populace are encouraged to
attend, only hold any discussion until the end of the meeting, so that
the officers are able to get their report out first.

There will also be the Laurel's Prize Tourney planning meeting to be
held at 7 pm prior to the officers meeting also at the same location at
the Hidden Castle.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron Seneschal