[Namron] Laurel's Prize Tournament

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:36:31 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I am sending this message to say thank you to several members of our Barony
that assisted me with organizing and running Laurel's Prize.  First, I would
like to say a heartfelt thanks to Master Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair,
Mistress Alix Tiberga of Aachen, Mistress Anastacia Marie Travarra, and Lady
Dierdre Lasiariona ni Raghailligh for for all of their knowledge, support,
and help with the organization of this wonderful event.  I would also like
to thank HL Matthias the Brewer for stepping in to run Side Board, it was
WONDERFUL.  Thank you all who brought food for the potluck, it was a
smashing success!  I would also like to mention a great appreciation for our
Barony's Seneschal Lady Margherita de Mantua for going above and beyond to
help confirm the location of our event!  Thank you to all those who helped
with set up and tear down, especially Lord Lorenzo Martin and Lord Vincenti
de Mantua and another gentleman whose name I do not know for for putting up
and tearing down the pavillion in the 108 degree temps!

I want to give praise to MIstress Marguerite of Dinard our Kingdom Arts and
Science Minister for giving our Barony the opportunity to present this event
for our Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.

And certainly last but not least, THANK YOU to all the Laurels and Artisans
that attended this event to make it such a great success!!

YIS,
Lady Antonia de la fuente
Autocrat of Laurel's Prize Tournament