[Namron] Missive from the frontline

Orlando orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Aug 28 19:02:40 PDT 2011

Greetings!
   I've missed everyone in the barony a great deal and wanted to write a short note.

First, I hear nothing but great word fame for LPT. You've all done an outstanding job and I very much enjoyed the photos that Margherita sent.

As for me, I am still training in Fort Bliss. I will head to Kuwait sometime in September. We are training to assist with sustainment operations in Kuwait and Iraq. The building I train in is a classified facility. So, most days I do not have access to the Internet or a telephone.

The weather is cooler than OK but still hot. If you've never been to el paso, I recommend it. The desert and mountains are gorgeous!

Well, take care and I'll write again soon.

HE Orlando
(mka CPT Dan Pupek)

Sent from my iPhone