[Namron] Very Short Storm Meeting Before Pop Tuesday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:44:18 PDT 2011

Greetings all!
Yes I know, we just had a Storm meeting not too long ago, but the problem being, not very many of you were there. So, I am calling a brief Storm Meeting for 7 p.m. Tuesday September 6 before pop at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Norman.

This meeting will serve to go over one subject that was brought up at the last meeting, and I will be bringing up one other item of business so it should be very brief.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Yours in Service to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina