[Namron] A&S - Illustration Class, Thursday 11th

SBarrett barrett1 at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 16:12:36 PDT 2011

Just a heads up to all the good folk of Namron,

The monthly A&S class for Wiesenfeuer is this Thursday, Aug 11th, at 7:00pm.

We're meeting at the Main office at Camp DaKaNi, inside Gate 2, the main
building up the hill from the Nature Center... with air conditioning.

Our topic is Basic Renaissance Illustration & Materials, taught by yours
truly.

If you can't draw, I think you'll enjoy this class, especially since the
primary techniques are still used today.

If you can draw a little, this class will likely cover some topics you'll
find interesting.

If you are a master illustrator, the materials section and history should
prove entertaining.

Hope to see you there.

~Finnacan