[Namron] Camp Cimarron workdays

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Aug 15 08:03:59 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I just received information from the Friends of Cimarron group that they are going to be starting up the workdays again in September.  Currently, the days they're planning on working are September 10, September 24, and October 1.  At this point, I don't know what they're planning on concentrating on each weekend.   They have a website under www.friendsofcimmaron.org<http://www.friendsofcimmaron.org> and a facebook page, also friendsofcimmarron.

Since we are planning on using Cimarron for both Namron Protectorate and Skorragardr Axeman, we might want to try to get more people there to help.

Annabelle